MOST ECONOMICAL BLISTER PACKAGING FOR A WIDE VERSATILITY FIELD
HM V3 is a super automatic blister packaging machine, which is the most standard and robust model. This machine is suitable for operations requiring flexibility and simplicity where it is commonly used in low volume operations with frequent tool changeover. Within the pharmaceutical blister packaging industry, this is frequently used in health care products and confectionary. This machine not only has a compact foot print, but also meets your packaging needs with cost-effective price. Moreover, integration of PLC with touch screen provides operator-friendly environment within the operation process. Furthermore, the machine can be either used as a stand-alone unit or integrated with a downstream cartoner.
- Max. output 50 rpm, 250 blisters per minute ( PVC/ALU, 40 x 100 mm blister)
- Max. format W 235 x I 125 mm
- Cost effective blister machine for small batch production
- Based on mechanical cam drive
- HMI control via PLC & touch screen
- Quick and easy tool changeover