RELIABLE, PRODUCTIVE CARDBOARD BLISTER PACKAGING
CB 8 is a card blister packaging machine designed for high productivity. This machine is suitable for flexible application, especially for toothbrush blister packaging. Its all-in-one system allows entire step, from forming to discharging the finished products, to be processed on a compact single bed. CB 8 is composed of servo motor driven web indexing, which can help to minimize the tolerance. Depending on the cover material type, the user can select either from magazine type or roll type system. In addition, double punch station is optional, but practical for increasing output and saving the material cost.
- Max. output 22 rpm
- Max. format W 290 x I 255 mm
- Designed for cardboard blister for large sized production
- Servo driven indexing system for accurate product transfer
- Selectable for card magazine or roll type lid material supply
- Double punch station for low material cost save with high output
- Complete sealing quality by heat
- Industrial standard PLC control system
- Various forming material available as PVC, PET-G, PET-A, PET-GAG,PET-R, etc.